Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Retired Item Info, Where to get it?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Is there a site that tells about when things where retired, how much they sold for and the code of the item?

    I think Curts site tells what items are retired but they appear to be listed as the year they came out. I also checked AGPT and couldn't find it there either.

    Thanks, Kristin

  2. #2
    Donna Cotterman
    Guest Donna Cotterman's Avatar

    Post

    Try Megan's web page

    She has the dolls, outfits and items and dicontinued will be on retired items.
    ^j^ Mrs. C.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meg's Guide is currently being worked into the AG Playthings Website. Check there as well.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Meg's site was a huge help! I was able to get codes and prices for everything I wanted and retired years for all the today stuff. I didn't see any dates for the discontinued Historical items but I feel so greatful to have found that much info in one place. I can't beleive I didn't think to look there.

    THANKS!!!!!

    Kristin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •